Thursday, June 11, 2009

Photography Session




Hellllooooo...this is the latest from my family photo session...I love it sooooo much....especially the one where we kissed Gaby ;0)
Taken in end of May 2009, a year after the family picture taken in Bandung.
Ok..so...what's with the purple theme!??! Ho3x...actually nothing really, since my kebaya was the last one I made (read previous blog) I though well let's just color coordinate. Only thing I have to look for is Gaby's purple dress. It's so lovely!
About the photograph session itself...
Was taken at LightBox Photography Cinere...
Quite good, but because of limited time, all the pictures taken of Gaby was candid ones ;0)
About pricing...
Hmmmm....well, photography session in Jakarta is really much more expensive than Bandung..
I was just trying it out, i think next time we'll do it in Bandung again while holidaying....
One more thing, in Bandung you get your original and edited file with original sizes, while here you only get edited version with ony 72 dpi..that means the largest foto you can print is 5R..
If you want to print a larger size it's much more expensive, prices range starts at around 200k.
But I really enjoyed all the photos..they were beautiful and are great memory collection...
A bit expensive..but you can't really put a price on momentos can you!?!? But you sure can search for a bargain for them he3x....
Posted by Picasa

0 comments:

About This Blog

My family

My family
My little family

  © Free Blogger Templates Cool by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP