Monday, March 23, 2009

Bangkok..Here We Come!!! (Part 2)

Hellooooo there!
So this is my second post regarding my search for the purrrrrrfect accomodation ;0)
Well...at least "OK" accomodation he3x...
Got a tip from an excellent new friend (Mbak Ferlin- ferliny.multiply.com ... who just happens to have an excellent baby equipment rental shop....I'll elaborate more on this in another post) about Bangkok City Suite Hotel....
Actually I did googled this hotel....had mixed feeling....
However.....since got a first-hand review from her, the hotel just went several notches up my list....Informed the rest of the parties concerned and waiting for feedbacks..
But...I reaaallllyyyy HEARTS Baandinso Hostel near Khaosan Rd.
A little way off my budget but still trying to talked my husband into it....at least for 2 nights..hikss hiks.....
U know...when this accomodation thingy is all wrapped up..THEN I can start on planning the sightseeing part...uuugghhh...still so many things to do!
Btw...phew...it's HOT here! Well at least that's one plus part for us..No need to acclimate with the weather there...Probably the same as here...
Okeyyy...tha's all for now Folks!

0 comments:

About This Blog

My family

My family
My little family

  © Free Blogger Templates Cool by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP